It was her seventh #1 single in the USA
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 contest.
2. Some KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. Anytime you call the KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), KVPI-FM Oldies 92-5 delivery of the prize to the official representative of the govermental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 awarding the prize to the winner. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. All KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 that will be presented to KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 and accepted before the prize is awarded.
9. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 studios (unless otherwise noted), 809 West LaSalle Street, Ville Platte, Louisiana between 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
10. Employees of KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 and Ville Platte Broadcsting Company, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
11. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void were prohibited.
12 KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
13. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 and Ville Platte Broadcasting Company, Inc, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest KVPI-FM Oldies 92-5 and Ville Platte Broadcasting Company, Inc, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
14. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
15. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judges decision is always final.
16. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: (337)506-2444. The person operating the telephone at KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
17. KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or Internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
18. The following are specifically related to E-contests promotions on oldies925.com:
19. A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the KVPI- Classic Hits 92.5 studios, 809 West LaSalle Street, Ville Platte, Louisiana.
It was her seventh #1 single in the USA
KVPI AM and FM are
proud members of the L.A.B.
KVPI is a member of the
LSU Sports Radio Network
Proud supporter of our own
Swamp Pop music
The Louisana Swamp Pop Museum is operated by the City of Ville Platte is open to the public every Friday and
Saturday from 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. Come view the amazing artifacts, photos,records, Wall of Fame and hear the music.
Admission charge is $3 adults,
$2 seniors and $1 for children under 12.
The museum is located on
Northwest Railroad Avenue.