Brad Pitt and eldest son Maddox finally met in person on Wednesday for the first time since their now infamous plane altercation more than a month ago.
The two reportedly sat down with a therapist present as part of the temporary custody agreement between Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
- On Tuesday, the FBI interviewed Jolie over the plane incident after the case was forwarded to the department by Los Angeles DCFS.
- Jolie and her children were interviewed for hours by officials trying to determine if a formal investigation is necessary. The supervised meeting between Maddox and Pitt comes just after it was reported that the teen refused to join the first reunion between Pitt and his other five children.
- However, it's now being reported that a therapist for the family also felt the timing wasn't right to bring Maddox along for the meeting.
- Tensions are said to be so inflamed that he "doesn't really see himself as Brad's son."
Five suspects in the Paris robbery of Kim Kardashian appear to have been caught on camera fleeing the scene of the crime.
Three alleged thieves are seen pedaling away on bicycles and two others walking away on foot in the new CCTV security camera footage.
- At least one of the bicyclists is seen carrying a backpack in the blurry video taken from about 50 feet away from the group.
- The camera faces onto a street a few feet away from the entrance of the exclusive hotel. A timestamp on the video is labeled at 2:19 a.m. on October 3rd, shortly after the time Kardashian, reported being tied up and robbed at gunpoint of $5.6 million worth of jewelry.
- Authorities previously stated that nothing was caught on surveillance cameras, as the hotel where Kardashian stayed is known for a lack of cameras placed in the surrounding area.
- Police have not shared any information following the release of the new video.
RACHEL MCADAMS GETS BEHIND A 'MEAN GIRLS' SEQUEL, MUSICAL: Rachel McAdams says she is up for a Mean Girls reunion, and would be willing to take part in Tina Fey's upcoming Mean Girls musical. She tells E!: "Sure. I mean, I loved that movie. I love Tina Fey. I love the girls. I mean, to get to kind of have a reunion would be...we got to have a reunion at a photo shoot a couple of years ago and it was over like that and it wasn't enough. I was back in it." The Mean Girls musical is set to premiere in Washington, D.C., but a theater and date have not yet been named. The 2004 movie starred Fey, McAdams, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Seyfried and Lacey Chabert.
JON HAMM RECALLS LOSING HIS VIRGINITY: The 45-year-old Jon Hamm is opening up about losing his virginity at 19, admitting it was an "awkward" experience. He tells Elle: "There's no version of it that's not awkward. Let's put it this way: As much as I had practiced, I was still not quite ready for game time." Hamm is making the rounds promoting Keeping Up With the Joneses.
PIERCE BROSNAN RESPONDS TO CONTROVERSIAL INDIAN AD: Pierce Brosnan recently sat down with People to discuss his participation in an ad endorsing Pan Bahar breath freshener, which may include cancer-causing ingredients. The ad appeared in India. Brosnan tells People: "As a man who has spent decades championing women's healthcare and environmental protection, I was distressed to learn of Pan Bahar's unauthorized and deceptive use of my image to endorse their range of pan masala products. I would never have entered into an agreement to promote a product in India that is dangerous to one's health."
THE STARS COME OUT FOR H&M, KENZO COLLECTION: Hey, everyone likes a chic deal. Celebrities including Lupita Nyong'o, Sienna Miller, Rosario Dawson and Chance the Rapper came out to check out Kenzo & H&M's collection, which will officially hit stores and online November 3rd. Check out Iman's gorgeous look from the runway show (which she walked in), below.
EVA AMURRI MARTINO SHARES ADORABLE PHOTO OF SON: The actress and lifestyle blogger Eva Amurri Martino gave birth at home on Wednesday, Oct. 19th to son Major James Martino. Martino reports that he was born quickly and safely at 1:44 pm and weighs in at 8 lbs., 3 oz and 22 inches long. He is the second child for Martino and her husband Kyle Martino. Major joins big sister Marlowe Mae, 2. See the beautiful picture she posted below.
Donald Trump has claimed for years that the Emmys are rigged, and Hillary Clinton referenced his claims during Thursday's presidential debate.
"There was even a time when he didn't get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting the Emmys were rigged against him" she said, referring to The Apprentice, which was nominated for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program in 2004 and 2005.
- Trump responded, "Should've gotten it." Now, two actual Emmy winners have responded. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, winner of nine Emmys over the years, tweeted, "The Emmys are NOT rigged," and tagged Clinton, Trump, and her HBO show Veep.
- Her former Seinfeld co-star, Jason Alexander, also joked, "Dammit! Seven losses! I KNEW the Emmys were rigged!"
- The Television Academy also made it clear that their voting system is not rigged, and offered up a tweet explaining how it works.
Target has announced a new partnership with Victoria Beckham for a limited-edition fashion collection to be released next spring.
The line will debut in April and include more than 200 items for women and kids, including easy-to-wear dresses, rompers and playful tops and bottoms.
- "For a while now, I have been thinking how great it would be to work on clothes for a customer that either doesn't want to pay or can't pay designer prices," Beckham said. "I loved the idea of opening the brand up to a wider audience and being able to share my vision with a broader customer base. I have always designed clothes that I want to wear, and that's exactly what I have done here, but this time there are also clothes that my daughter would love to wear, too!" she added.
- The clothes will be priced from $6 to $70, with most items under $40. Select pieces will also be available for global shoppers via VictoriaBeckham.com.
RZA has responded to Azealia Banks' claim that he didn't defend her when she was 'attacked' by Russell Crowe.
"Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason," RZA said on Facebook.
- "Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite." He said he was embarrassed by Banks' behavior since she was his guest.
- "There was nothing funny about her behavior," he wrote. "Seeing is believing and I saw her behave as an obnoxious erratic individual and in the circles I frequent this was unprecedented. I was totally puzzles by her and thought maybe meds or booze or something had her zoned out."
- RZA said the incident was not about race or gender, as Banks claims. "I have a wife, daughters, sisters and females on my staff so I protect women everyday. I pray none of them ever behave the way I witnessed Azealia Banks behaved that night."
- As for the record deal that he was working on with Azealia, he said, "I’m not gonna pursue that with Azealia." He added that she tweeted about it prematurely and they were only in the negotiation stages.
SOUND FROM TMZ LIVE INTERVIEW
RZA on what happened between Azealia Banks and Russell Crowe:
- "Azealia was insulting a lot of people in the room. Then she started threatening this girl about she’s gonna smash her face in her glass. Russell said it wasn’t gonna happen . . . Then she actually grabs the glass, attacks. Russell blocks the glass and then it spills off in the room. We get outside the door, I get in between them. She’s trying to get back inside the room. Russell does spit at her. The spit didn’t get on her, if anything the spit would have got on me because I was in between them. She tried to get back in the room, I said, ‘Yo AZ, chill! You’re zoning out.’ I don’t know what overcame her. She attacked. It was like illogical to me."
RZA said he tried to talk to Azealia and made sure she got home safe, but he was embarrassed by her actions:
- "I got love for AZ, but she definitely zoned out. . . I never heard Russell calling her no n-word. She was using that word all night. . . What about choking? .. . . RZA: "He didn’t choke her. He grabbed her but he didn’t choke her. ... I seen him pick her up though. I seen him carrying him out ... and I jumped up as well."
AUDIO: RZA SAYS RUSSELL WASN'T ANGRY
AUDIO: RZA SAYS RUSSELL DIDNT CHOKE AZEALIA
AUDIO: RZA ON WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN AZEALIA BANKS AND RUSSELL CROWE
'ENEMY OF THE STATE' SEQUEL SET AT ABC: Jerry Bruckheimer's project, Enemy of the State, a sequel to the 1998 Tony Scott movie starring Will Smith and Gene Hackman, has been given pilot commitment over at ABC. Jerry Bruckheimer is producing, marking his return to ABC Studios, which took a pass on his CSI series. CBS snapped it up and CSI eventually became a billion-dollar franchise.
'PRETTY LITTLE LIARS' TAMMIN SURSOK, SEAN MCEWEN & ASRONAUTS WANTED TEAM UP FOR SCRIPTED COMEDY SERIES: Tammin Sursok and writer/director Sean McEwen are partnering with Astronauts Wanted, a youth-focused content development and production company, to produce a new scripted series dubbed Aussie Girl. The series will be loosely based on Sursok's life.
'NEXT TOP MODEL' GETS PREMIERE DATE ON VH1: Next Top Model will strut into VH1's rotation Dec. 12th, with Rita Ora hosting the new incarnation of the supermodel reality competition series. Supermodel and body activist Ashley Graham, Paper Magazine Chief Creative Officer Drew Elliott and celebrity stylist and image architect Law Roach will do the judging.
CBS ORDERS 'SALVATION': CBS has its next straight-to-series summer drama in the hopper, giving a 13-episode order to Salvation, a suspense thriller from Alex Kurtzman's Secret Hideout and Television Studios.
JUDE LAW'S 'THE YOUNG POPE' REUPPED: HBO has already renewed The Young Pope for a second season (before the first episode of the first season has aired!) The series features Jude Law as an American Cardinal with a New York accent named Lenny who has ascended to the papacy. The Young Pope premieres in Europe on Friday and on HBO early next year.